Saturday, September 1, 2012

day 80

Today was the Friday of the first full week of classes.  crazy no?  Actually, it's not that crazy.  My day was pretty uneventful; just went to classes and stuff.  We got brownies in auditing though, so that's exciting. :)  And then there was a small fiasco about did I need to work dinner, but that got all straightened out and I ended up not having to work, so that was nice. :)  I also got to just sit and talk with my husband on one of the couches in the student center, and found this:


and then...well, yeah, my night was pretty uneventful too.  Husband (who I will probably continue calling "husband" in the interests of not using people's names), went out to dinner and stuff with some other guys from church, and I just kinda hung out at home and ...well you know.  hung out at home by myself. :)





(note the bit of pop-tart in there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment