Thursday, September 6, 2012

day 83

Well, this week's almost over, and it'll be nice to have the weekend to kinda recover.  Which to me, is kinda sad that I "need to recover", and still haven't had a full week of regularly scheduled classes.  (The only full week of classes we've had so far, one of my professors had to go out of town, so there were two different classes I didn't have to go to for the week.)  Nothing terribly exciting's really happened this week though, so...I guess I don't really have anything exciting to report for this week.

Our apartment has this kinda funny smell, that we're still trying to find the source of.  'Cuz it's not just like..."oh, our apartment smells different" it's like "ohh.....oh, is something going bad in here?" ...so definitely want to get that taken care of.

And, I did our laundry today, 'cuz...well, basically, I've decided it's not something we want to take care of on the weekends.  What I didn't realize, is that Husband didn't take stuff out of his pockets because he was planning on wearing them to work tonight.  So, I just thought he was being really absent minded and left all this stuff in his pockets:

No comments:

Post a Comment