Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013

I think this picture is a fairly good summary of my day, or at least some of the highlights of it.  In the front, is a birthday card I received today from one of my aunts.  It's cool, 'cuz 1 - getting mail is kinda a big deal for college kids (especially when it's not junk mail! :D ), and 2 - ..face it, that's a kinda cool card.  It stands up on it's own, and looks like a tiered birthday cake.  in 3-D.  definitely pretty cool.  Just behind it is a candle we got for Christmas.  Aside from the fact that I'm having a mini obsession with candles, the highlight of my night is probably going to be waiting for it to burn out. I got to watch it's twin burn out the other day, and now I'm kinda excited to see it again.

Random side note, the plate the candle's sitting on is a plate my husband painted several years ago.  It has a paintball gun on it, with a paintball that says "splat."

Everything else on the table is basically just stuff that we need to take care of, but haven't yet. For example, there's some Christmas presents we haven't quite figured out what to do with yet, and several bits of homework that have yet to be finished.  Aaannd....that's a quiet Thursday for here.

No comments:

Post a Comment