Monday, January 14, 2013

Jan 14th

Today's story is the newest installment to our story about getting internet at our apartment.  After classes, we went to the company's office to get everything straightened out once and for all. And in return, she just handed us a modem and let us put in ourselves.  Unfortunately, it's not cooperating with us for whatever reason, so we're STILL gonna have to have someone come out and fix it for us, but ...we're much closer than we were last week. :)



In anycase, the picture is of an old building next door to the branch office.  I thought it was really pretty (though, to be fair...I didn't actually notice it until my husband said something; I was a bit preoccupied with figuring out where I was supposed to park.), so I took a picture of it, and here they are.  One is of the whole building; the second is a close up of the largest window in the first.


No comments:

Post a Comment