Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 62

Today was our last day of Thursday classes for the semester.  It was a pretty chill, and uneventful day.  I overslept and skipped my first Macroeconomics class for the semester, subbed for someone during lunch, and got to have lunch with a very good friend who I haven't seen in a few weeks.  I also finished ALL of my homework for the REST of the semester, so I'm pretty stoked about that too. :) 

Interesting story for the day:  I got an e-mail from one of my professors, saying I hadn't turned in one of my homework assignments.  "Oh yes, I did," I thought as I rifled through my binder, and found the assignment in question about 3 pages in.  And that folks, is why you should have at least this many papers in your binder at the end of a semester:

No comments:

Post a Comment