Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 61

Tonight was specialty night for dinner, which means instead of mystery meat or whatever other kinda of hash the school cafeteria normally serves, there were steaks and chicken strips!  I was very excited about this when I walked into work, because (since I was working through dinner), I didn't have to wait in the half-hour line you usually have to wait in to get some of this delicious food; simply put it on a plate, into the warmer, and then get it when my shift was over.  Unfortunately, they ran out of steaks over an hour before my shift ended.  I was rather upset.  Anyways, this is the an interesting picture I took from dinner.  It even comes with an interesting quiz question:



Why did my fiance need 4 bowls for dinner?

a)  to try more sauces to dip chicken in.
b)  because there was only one normal size bowl out in the cafeteria.
c)  he didn't; some are mine and he's being a gentleman and preparing to take them up for me.
d)  False.  There are only three bowls in this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment