Wednesday, April 11, 2012

day 56 - Easter

..ish.  

It's Easter break, so I feel like I *should* have taken a picture each day, but i didn't.  But I did go for a nice walk, and took a lot of pictures, so I'm going to post a few of my favorites from that :



And, recap from break:  I did a lot of homework, but, having two days off from school, I also got to just kinda hang out and watch movies, and generally chill out more than I usually do.  I also worked a lot, which...wasn't really bad over break, and I'm sure my bank account will really thank me for it in about a week, so that's definitely good too. :)  We got to have dinner with some friends, or, more professionally, we had our final Fit to Be Tied session with our mentor couple, and that was really nice.  And probably the most memorable moment of the weekend:  The guy who I usually do music with at church said he wouldn't be there, so I spent a few hours on Saturday picking songs to play, learning how to play them, and writing out the lyrics and chords to get all ready for Sunday morning.  AS I was finishing writing the lyrics and chords out (or rather, i was about halfway through the third song; my fiance had just finished the powerpoint), the pastors wife called and said someone was going to play the piano the following morning, and would we lead the singing for these four songs.  I really didn't mind, but it would definitely have been nice to know before I spent a few hours planning that out myself.  Oh well.  it ended up fine, and we had a really nice Easter service. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment