Saturday, March 17, 2012

day 50 - St. Patrick's Day!

I did not wear green today; feel free to leave pinches in a comment or whatever.

As I just mentioned, I've been playing catchup for most of the past week, including today.  I went to a meeting for a program I'm in this morning, had lunch with some friends I haven't seen in a while, did super lots of homework, went to work, had some pizza with some guys, and then took a test.  or finished taking a test rather. ...but we won't get into that headache.

 no, today's picture is from the pizza eating session.  The other guys brought the pizzas (and chips), and my fiance and I brought sodas.  Through a random comment or something, I ended up spending about a half hour building this:

yeah, that's right.  4 coke bottles stacked on top of each other, with the tops stacked on top.  I could get the bottles fairly easily, but the tops kept not stacking properly, and then i knocked the whole thing over about 3 times.  plus it was *just* breezy enough to actually be a problem.  but I did it. :)

and that's the exciting thing for the day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment