Saturday, March 17, 2012

day 49

this is the box of m&m's I won yesterday in a game during class.  Don't get too excited that I'm awesome enough to win though; it's not that big of an achievement since I was the only one playing.
After classes and work and all the normal weekly stuff, I went to church for a Friday night hangout, and that was fun.  We had a bonfire and made s'mores and stuff, played corn hole with some of the kids, and watched a movie.  Not terribly exciting or anything, but a good time overall :)

And that was probably the most exciting day of my week.  The rest of the week was spent playing a lot of catch-up from break.  I enjoyed being able to go home and work on..pretty much not school for a while, but the lack of school work done definitely came back to get it's revenge.

Actually, I somehow almost forgot.  Nathan and I officially have housing for next year/over the summer:)  we went and signed the contract this afternoon, so May 16th..the place is ours. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment