Monday, March 5, 2012

day 46

And again, not waking up one time. (blurry time on alarm clock, 'cuz..my waking up to alarm clock skills are blurry? meh, i dunno).  Anyways, after going to bed at something like four, I got called at quarter after 6, and around 6:30, and then my alarms started going off.  And still, was asleep when my mom woke me up 5 minutes after we should have left. :-/
Anyways, I got the temporary crown on my implant done, so it's exciting that I actually have a tooth there now. :)  and I got a cavity filled, which was fine, but not nearly as exciting. 
Overall though, I just got to have a really nice day hanging out with my mom, who went with me to all my doctors appointments.  We went out to lunch, slept through movies on the couch, went grocery shopping, and a few various other errands.  Then my fiancee came over for dinner and we were going to watch the Blues Brothers on Netflix, but its not on there anymore.  So we watched Doctor Who instead, which was not a loss at all. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment