Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 70

Today's actually been a pretty crazy day.  I got to sub at my old high school, which was pretty cool. ...Except for where I wore shoes that didn't quite fit right, and wore a nice blister into the back of my heel.  So I thought about taking a picture of that, but decided not to. 

I also helped my mom grade some papers at school.  I thought about taking a picture of this one kid's paper, but decided that would be an invasion of privacy or some other legal stuff I don't want to get tangled up in, so I left it alone.  But here's why I wanted to take a picture of it.  The kid got 10 out of 25 questions wrong on a test.  Or, the answer sheet where he bubbled in the answers.  On the actual test with the questions, he only got two wrong.  There was a lot of red on his paper, and I just thought it was interesting to see how many mistakes he made by (I assume) going too fast and incorrectly bubbling in answers.

But what I decided to take a picture of, was this:
Today,  I received an RSVP card back from one of my really good friends from college. Or rather, one of our mutual really good friends from college, because he's also really good friends with my fiance. In anycase, in addition to the RSVP card, he also wrote a really sweet note, and included a "lucky loony" (from the Vancouver Olympics) to wish us luck in our marriage.  I just thought that was really sweet and cool and all that jazz, and that's why it's today's picture for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment