Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013

Today was fun, because I got to practice my wifey-mothery skills (and somewhat newfound crafty skills), and fix this cutie for one of the cuties in our cottage:  
 That particular cutie came up to me earlier, and asked me to fix his monkey (...except he called it a bear...), because one of his arms got pulled off.  I heard a story about he got in a fight with his brother, and his brother pulled it off...but I don't actually know how it got ripped off.   But it's a moot point now, 'cuz I fixed it for him.   


Though to be fair...they weren't complete cuties all day.  Sometimes the kids were being really rude to each other (it was really sad to see the brothers fighting), and after a while you just want to strangle them all.  But then you start tucking them into bed at night and they're just so sweet and give nice hugs, and you just want to take them all home with you...which is kind of an odd way to feel, since we basically do live with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment