Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20

So, because of the camera-sharing (and a crazy busy schedule), I didn't really get to do much in the way of picture taking lately.  But, hopefully that will change and I'll actually be able to take pictures of my day and stuff. :)

Since the last time I posted...I graduated college, and the very next week, my husband and I took a road trip to interview at a place we've been looking at, and last Friday, they called us back and asked us to come back down to work permanently (or semi-permanently...we made a 2-year commitment).  So now we are working on cleaning and packing our apartment and otherwise getting ready for that move.  It's actually going to be slightly difficult - we don't have much furniture (not much would fit in our apartment), but the place we're moving into is a furnished apartment, so we don't need any of it anymore, so we gotta figure out how to get rid of it.

Anyways, the picture for today might be a little hard to understand for one of two reasons:  1) you don't understand how nasty the bathroom was, or 2) you can't tell how much cleaner it is now.  But all the same, our bathroom is WAY cleaner than it was this time yesterday.  the faucets and knobs are all shiny, and there's not dirt that's somehow pasted onto the floor, or crud in the corners of our tub, and our toilet bowl is entirely white!  I'm so proud of it, even though the hole in the wall is still there.  and without further ado:


No comments:

Post a Comment