Wednesday, February 29, 2012

day 42 - leap day!

Hi.   I am a college student.  That means oftentimes, I have lots of papers and homework and normal paid work to do, and thus don't really have anything to put on here.  One, because I'm too busy and non-exciting to take a cool picture, or even just a picture of what I was doing.  Also, because I'm too busy to put it on here.  However, advice from my sister says i should make it a bit more blogg-y, than picture-y.  Which makes sense in my head, because basically, I'm coming to grips with the fact that it is quite unlikely that i will be a really good photographer, so I think I'll just settle for really not-sucky. :)

Anyways, this is like, mid-term/crunch time for the semester, so...as previously mentioned, I've been pretty busy.  Even so, I've been having a pretty good week, especially today. I got to have lunch with a unit-mate from last year, and dinner with my roommate from freshman year.  I thought I had a paper due for a class tomorrow, but apparently he's just going to tell us what we need to do for it tomorrow.  Which means I get to do it over break, which makes me kinda unhappy.  What does make me happy about it though, is that I suddenly have a lot less work to do for the week than I thought.  So, I subbed for a friend who was swamped with homework, because I was not.  Which leads me to the picture for the day.  one of the sweep and moppers was mopping under a shelf, and started worrying a bit because green stuff started smearing around the shelf.  So, the other manager and myself started trying to figure out what it was, resulting in us picking up a lot of bottles of food coloring.



My hand turned red.   The last time my hand looked like this, I used magic markers.  And now every time I look at my hand, I have a mini-panic attack about what happened to my hand.

Also, note that I'm not wearing shoes.  That's because it's REALLY nice out.  ...almost torturously nice out; it's hard to focus on work and in class when its nice out, and when it's almost spring break.  And now I'm fighting both. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment